Student and Visitor Visas

Student and Visitor Visa

  • Student Visa: allows you to stay in Australia as temporary visa holders to study full-time in a registered course. Students are required to enroll in a course of study with an education provider that is registered on the Commonwealth Register of Institution and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS).
    Students are also required to fulfill mandatory ‘genuine temporary entrant (GTE)’ requirements. The GTE assessment involves considering the applicant’s circumstances, immigration history and other relevant matter to ensure that their intention is to stay in Australia temporarily.
  • Visitor Visa: allows applicants to visit Australia temporarily as tourist, to see friends and/or business activities. In most cases, period of allowed stay will vary between 3 months and 12 months at a time.

Please note this is just a brief description and each visa subclass has its own eligibility criteria to be satisfied to make a valid application. For more information and requirements on applying for any of these Visa, please contact us for your complimentary initial consultation or complete the assessment questionnaire.

Transforming Migration Stress to Migration Success
Level 1 Ballinger Place, 3-5 Ballinger Rd, Buderim Qld 4556
Phone: +61 7 5476 8729

© 2016 -2021 Ellerfield Migration Pty Ltd

Any advice on this website is of a general nature only, does not constitute legal advice and has not been tailored to your personal circumstances. Transmission of information is not intended to create an agent/client relationship between the sender and receiver. Any material obtained on this site should not be relied upon as a substitute for detailed advice. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information. The information on this website reflects our understanding of existing legislation, proposed legislation, rulings etc as at the date of issue. Ellerfield Migration will endeavour to update the website as needed.